Want to have a Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students?, If yes then this article is for you.
You are at the Correct place here you can find most awaited credit card, This Credit card are very much in demand and are claimed to be the Best Instant Approval Credit card. And also this is the most favourite credit card for students becaue of its benefits
So Finding Credit card which are Instant Approved for Students is very Difficult Job but today as internet is accesible and we have some known Banking sectors we here have made a research to find the Best Instant Approval Student Credit cards.
As per our Research This Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students which is Free no anual charges, no foriegn transaction fees, with cell phone protection, allows international students to qualify
- Online offer: Earn 25,000 bonus points (redeemable for a $250 statement credit toward travel and dining purchases) when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days after opening your account.
- Earn 3 points for every dollar spent at the Bank of America Travel Center on net purchases and 1.5 points for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- There is no maximum number of points you can earn, and points do not expire.
- Redeem points for a statement credit that can be used to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees with no restrictions or blackout dates, as well as at restaurants (including takeout).
|APR on Purchases||0% intro APR for 15 months, 15.49% – 25.49% (V) APR after that|
|Balance Transfer||APR: 15.49% – 25.49% (V)|
|Balance Transfer Fee||3% (min $10)|
Pros & Cons of Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students
|No membership fees||No intro APR on balance transfers|
|0% intro APR on purchases||Balance transfer fee|
|High rewards rate|
|25,000 points initial rewards bonus|
Additional Information Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students
|Cash Advance Fee||5% (min $10)|
|Cash Advance APR||18.49% – 28.49% (V)|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
|Smart Chip||Yes, chip-and-signature|
|Max Late Fee||$40|
|Max Overlimit Fee||$0|
|Max Penalty APR||29.99% (V)|
|Grace Period||25 days|
- Security features include a $0 liability guarantee, fraud monitoring, overdraft protection, and the option to receive paperless statements.
- Save your card to your mobile device and use Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, or Samsung Pay to shop and pay in-store or in-app.
- Mobile banking, text or email alerts to keep you on top of your finances, and text banking for quick access to your account information.
What is the best travel card for students?
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card for Students, Deserve® EDU Mastercard for Students, Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card
These are the best Student Travel credit cards
What credit score do you need for Bank of America travel?
A credit score of 750 or higher is required.
The Bank of America Travel Rewards credit card would be far more appealing if it were more widely available. Instead, a credit score of 750 or higher is required to have a good chance of approval. It could be more successful.
How do Bank of America travel rewards work?
It’s just as simple to use your points as it is to earn them. Simply use your card to make a restaurant or travel-related purchase, then redeem your points for statement credit to offset the cost. When redeemed for travel, each point is worth one cent. Think outside the box when it comes to “travel” purchases.
What can I use my Bank of America travel card for?
Bank of America Travel Rewards Card points can be redeemed for statement credits that can be used to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, and baggage fees. When redeemed in this manner, each point is worth one cent.